Friday, April 10, 2015

6.0 My Future Plans

Career Plans 
After I've done with my 12 weeks internship , I had really experienced a lot of things which cannot be learnt through studies and assignments as what we have been doing in university are just based theories and concepts that we learn from lectures. There are still a lot of challenges waiting for me in the real world. Other than that, comparing the 3 departments that I had worked in Yamato company, I personally think that sales and marketing department seems to be a better place for me as I really like to deal, communicate and interact with people. In the coming internship, I will make it a try to have my intern at bank to learn more about finance and economics as I found it that the finance department in Yamato company is not a suitable place for me to pursue my career. Anyway, my main field of interest is still on Finance and Economics.

Further Development 
However , I'm in Finance and Economics course now and this year will be my final year, I believe with all the knowledge that I obtained from this course could make me become an even better person in the real commercial world.

No comments:

Post a Comment