Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4.0 My Roles & Responsibilities

Regarding of my roles and responsibilities , I had been working in two different departments due to lack of manpower in the company. During my interview, I was being interviewed by Ms. Adeline who is the Sales Manager in Yamato , after some Q&A session during the interview. I was being offered a position in Credit Control department. Due to some manpower arrangement in Yamato , I was transferred to Sales & Marketing department after two weeks time till the end of my internship.

Credit Control Department
In Credit Control department , basically my role is to follow up customers' outstanding payment, issue invoices , make amendment on credit notes , help customers with their issues on payment. My manager in Credit Control Department is a Japanese whose name is Takeshi Kitaoka and he is the General Manager of Yamato company as well.

Sales & Marketing Department
In Sales & Marketing Department, my role is to answer customers' enquiries, prepare quotation, submit quotation for potential customers, print waybills for corporate customers, pick packing magazine or reading materials for clients, cool calling potential customers and meet up and deal with clients. Meanwhile, Ms. Adeline is manager of Sales & Marketing department.

Call Centre Department
In Call Centre Department, I'd learnt how to arrange pick up parcel for customers , how to handle customers' complains, how to assist customers with their lost and damaged parcels.

No comments:

Post a Comment